- Find Help
- Answer the Call
- Education & Presentations
- Events & News
- How to Help
Direct Service Volunteers
Direct Service Volunteers are an essential part of our team. Volunteers work side-by-side with staff members, delivering services to participants in almost all areas of our agency.
Volunteer positions can include:
- Offering support in our 24/7 hotline
- Supporting participants in the emergency shelter
- Supporting participants in our Family Services
- Supporting participants in our community-based sites
A minimum of a one-year commitment is greatly appreciated.