- Find Help
- Answer the Call
Emerge has issued a call to action in our community – Answer the Call to End Domestic Violence. We can engage our community as a whole in the effort to build a safe community for all.
- Education & Presentations
- Events & News
- How to Help
Our Confidential Shelter Facility Provides a Safe Space for those Escaping Domestic Abuse.
- Access to our emergency shelter facilities
- Food, clothing and other necessities
- Emotional support and safety planning assistance
- Information and education about domestic abuse
- Support with planning next steps and identifying options
- Opportunities to attend support and education groups
- Referrals to other agencies and resources
All Emerge services are available to participants staying at shelter, including:
- Individual support
- Support groups
- Legal Resources
- Child & Family Services
- Housing Stabilization
To inquire about shelter admission, please contact our hotline for screening. The multilingual hotline is available 24/7 at 520.795.4266 or 1.888.428.0101.
Do you have a pet you’re worried about leaving behind? Give us a call to understand options: 520.795.4266.
If you don’t need shelter and would like to schedule an intake appointment to explore all other support services, call the Community Based Services Office closest to you.